THE SIMPLE GOSPEL - Sommy Increase' Blog

TRENDING!!!

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday 7 October 2017

THE SIMPLE GOSPEL

  Related image
The word gospel literally means “good news” and occurs 93 times in the Bible, exclusively in the New Testament. It is a good news from the Lord God Almighty, but has been misunderstood by many and it's making the worship of God deteriorate in the hearts of many Christians. 
           The Gospel is not a burden, like Jesus said, "For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." The Gospel is a very light burden placed on us by Jesus Christ, after he lifted our heavy burden of sin and death on the cross of calvary. 
If you believe in the Gospel, then you should know these:

1. Hitherto there's something to restore in the world

2. Born unengaged and detached, we defy our skins along the way. 
3. I know not who you should be; and neither know I who you are. 
4. When I walk, a sea of faces conforming, 
5. To the wrestle for the grasp of ultimate attention which I so witness.

6. The prizes are never gloriously handed out in public,

7. At least, not since I was born nor ever read to learn of such.

8. The competition nevertheless goes on: who'll be queen?

9. None desire to answer as subjects. And for this I heartell they are privately rewarded.

10. Because it is a sea, none can know that the strength of the tides are always one and alike, familiar and even ignoble.

11. They cannot know because the vision to transit is not allowed, to be a land, air, fire or surfer. To be, awkwardly different.

12. I wish henceforth that I knew them. That they ever did allow us all to. Not that I have comprehended, but I simply want to know. To know new beings.

13. I have not the rights to desire what is simple in anyone but do me this:

14. Say to your neighbor, I want to know you not tomorrow.

15. Say, in the Areopagus to them which come to quibble in it, let your words tell of you.

16. I have no power to transform glossy points yet I intercede that this is a possibly simple message.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages