LOVE YOURSELF - Sommy Increase' Blog

TRENDING!!!

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday 1 April 2017

LOVE YOURSELF



Image result for hd images on self love



















 
           Always learn and don't stop to make yourself know how you love it, yes because your relationship with yourself is the basis for everyother relationship. This article is a short poem about a man talking about who he really is.








The life i live,
Should be a route,
Where people plight,
Without lurking around,
Or having feelings of doom,

I am an apparition of what you see,
An imagination far away from what you think,
A lion,
Not a ranting Cub,
The flaring condition of Oymyakon,
Is not just a fog,

The man I became,
An identity of trust,
I am an atom of reality,
A disposition of wondrousness,
I have to live with myself and so I want to be fit for myself to know,
I want to be able as days go by,
To look at myself straight in the eye,
I don’t want to stand with the setting sun
And hate myself for the things i‘ve done.

                                                                                                                  Be_Inspired!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages