Drake will make a Song to Go with LeBron's 30K Milestone - Sommy Increase' Blog

TRENDING!!!

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Sunday 11 February 2018

Drake will make a Song to Go with LeBron's 30K Milestone

Image result for HD IMAges of  Drake will make a Song to Go with LeBron's 30K Milestone




Drake, who’s a good friend of LeBron James and the Warriors, and just loves the NBA, made a quick video for the Uninterrupted to congratulate James on joining the league’s exclusive 30,000-point club on Tuesday night.

The rapper told the Cavaliers star that he’s one of the most inspirational people he knows and that he’s going to go to work in the studio to try to make a song that fits James’ milestone. Drake also acted like he dropped a bottle of expensive wine that was meant for James as a goofy but very Drake way to end the video.

“LeBron, I’m honoured to be part of yet another historic night. 30,000 career points, it’s incredible. It seems like every time we look up you’re setting another milestone or breaking another record. I always tell you, you’re one of the most inspirational people in my life. I’m honoured to call you a brother. Every time you do something like this, I always try to get in the studio and make the song that will go with the moment, so I’m excited to go to work tonight.”


1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages