GOSPEL: THE COMMON TREND IN THE WORLD - Sommy Increase' Blog

TRENDING!!!

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Thursday 12 October 2017

GOSPEL: THE COMMON TREND IN THE WORLD

Related image


" 28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."(Matth.11:28-30)

God is a jealous God who cannot share His glory with anyone nor His praise with any graven image; I did say in the first part of this message, that crisis is Gods recipe for reaching out to the disobedient and the ungodly, for salvation.
I like you to know that God reserves the right of ownership of all mankind in the world, and so He expects all glory be given to Him, and when anything comes in-between a man and God, He doesn't take it lightly, He considers it idolatry. And nothing on earth aggravates God like idolatry, study the scriptures, and see His dealings with the Jews, God may tolerate other kinds of disobedience, but when it comes to idolatry, He frowns at it, He could furiously destroy without looking back when it's a matter of idolatry.

Lets see what He told king Solomon, concerning idolatry, read pls.(1Kings 9:1-9).
Whenever anyone, nation or people strays away from God to any form of idol worship, like Americans did especially under Obama's regime, when all forms of satanism were upheld, and all kinds of atrocities were passed into law, and God was watching, many gospel ministers were lured away with lust of many things of the world offered to them by the devilish worshippers, as they sold their hearts to the devil; have you wondered why the troubles that ravaged the people? destruction of lives and properties? 

God said to Solomon, if you and this people goes into idolatry, I will fling this hallowed house of worship out of my site, and make it a byword in Israel. But to all who were displaced and afflicted, with lots of heavy laden, I have a good news for you.
Jesus Christ has borne every burden, He bore every yoke and neutralized every curse, 
(Gal.3:13-14) (Col.2:14-15) if you will look unto Him now, a radiation that will cause transformation will take place in your spirit right now, and you will not be the same again.
" They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed."(Ps.34:5)
Friends, it doesn't matter how heavily laden you are as a result of disobedience, He is right there beside you waiting for your call, He said, whosoever shall call upon me shall be saved, (Rom.10:9-10) including you that's reading this post now, there's opportunity for everyone now, 
He said in our opening verses,
" 28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."(Matth.11:28)
In Christ Jesus, the mercy of God is eternal, you can have it now.
If you don't mind, say this prayers with me, and you will be saved, and the peace and comfort of God will guide your heart.

PRAYERS: MY FATHER GOD, HAVE MERCY ON ME, I BELIEVE JESUS DIED AND RESURRECTED FOR ME, THEREFORE I DECLARE HIS LORDSHIP OVER MY LIFE TODAY, THANK YOU FOR SAVING MY SOUL, I RECEIVE THE LIFE OF GOD, AM BORN AGAIN, IN JESUS CHRIST NAME.Amen.
Having said this prayers, I congratulate you, please get a copy of Bible and study it, and inbox me for further details. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages