The Efficacy of a Sincere Apology - Sommy Increase' Blog

TRENDING!!!

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Wednesday 2 August 2017

The Efficacy of a Sincere Apology

Related image 

If you wish to live long, don't joke with this short sentence, I am sorry. Do you know many people have gone to their early grave because they neglected the therapeutic power of I am sorry.
A Single apology can stop a war, and prevent millions of men, women including children from dying!
Most of the troubles in most homes are heightened because wives are too big to say ‘I AM SORRY’ to their husbands, likewise many husbands.
Quarrel lingers between friends because no party wants to say *I AM SORRY.* Each party says or asks, “why should I be the first to say I am sorry?” Many don’t say it because of ego, others for one reason or the other, but no matter what our reason be, it’s not worth keeping.

In Africa, saying *I AM SORRY* to some is tougher than forcing a donkey to pass through a needle hole.
Everybody is a victim of this discussion. Many have lost valuable assets, money and even lives because of this cheap and affordable sentence *I AM SORRY.* It simply costs only a breath of speech.
Have you ever wondered why domestic violence is less pronounced in the lives of happy families? It is simply because they understand the efficacy of *I am sorry.*
Husbands say it to their wives and even children whenever they err, wives and children do the same and life goes on fine.

Friends, this is simply a piece to encourage us to cultivate a habit of saying *I AM SORRY.* It is difficult but readily affordable.
Learn how to say *I AM SORRY* even if you are right.
If this message offends you in one way or the other, *I AM SORRY*
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages