The Life Time Zone - Sommy Increase' Blog

TRENDING!!!

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Thursday 18 May 2017

The Life Time Zone

Image result for hd images of a clock




You think your case is worse in this life? 🙄🙄🙄🙄 I wrote this specially for you 😊😊😊😊


See, I know of people that graduated from university at the age of 21 and didn't get a salary job until they turned 27 and I know of people who graduated at age 25 and got a salary job instantly 💯💯💯💯I know people who have children and are single, and I also know people who are married and have to wait for 8-10 years before they heard a cry of a baby 🤔🤔🤔 See let me tell you, I know of people who are in a relationship but love someone else 🙄🙄 I know people who love each other and aren't together 😏😏😏 and also, there are people waiting to love and be loved... And there are people who love each other but can't marry ❤❤❤❤


Let me hit the nail on the head... my point is this: Everything in life happens according to our time, our clock. You may look at your friend and some may seem to be ahead or behind you... but the truth is that, they are not 💯💯💯 they are living according to the pace of their clock... so be patient 💪💪💪💪 don't ever think that you are lagging behind when you fully know that you are doing your best... We are all in our different TIME-ZONE




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages